On the second Sunday of May is celebrated on Mother’s Day. It is one of the dates livelier trade, why it is so important to plan a business strategy in advance to get the best results.
Commemorations are responsible for more than 30% of the turnover of a company. Relatively simple actions and attitudes often lead to an increase in turnover involuntarily, but planning and directing strategically, are tools that will definitely help increase sales.
Below are eight tips to increase sales of your company on Mother’s Day, or any other commemorative date:
- Organize your store: Avoid physical barriers that hinder the movement or the display of products, check if the doors are wide and if the store entrance is free. Also ensures accessibility to wheelchairs and / or guaguas cars.
- Invest in the visual communication of your company: The environment for the customer to make purchases should be enjoyable, provide comfort, proper temperature, aromatization, theming and lighting. Remember that if the count room with sound, it is pleasing to everyone.
- Spread your company : needs to understand that the entrepreneur need not invest much to spread. There are actions of low – cost or even zero cost. Explores social networks and abuse of creativity, getting involved in communities, promoting word of mouth, distributing leaflets, using bands, sound services and mobile signs, such as cars.
- Offer promotions: The consumer who keeps the company. That being the case, nothing more just to have good discounts. It can be a free shipping or a discount on specific products or services. The important thing is to show the customer that he is paying less.
- Listen to your customer: In the Mother ‘s Day, further opens the communication channel between the company and the customer. Listen to what he wants, their demands, suggestions and praise. And it has a plan of action to implement the improvements suggested by them. Learn the needs and expectations of your customers can be a factor facilitating the marketing of certain products.
- Train your team: If you have a small business will not be as difficult to prepare well your team to attend. Knowing the product or service offered and know how to handle customers are fundamental attitudes. Remember that even if a customer comes to your company to look any promotion, good care can make all the difference to an actual purchase happens at the time, the company is recommended to his inner circle that will become new customers or for their own future purchase.
- Beware competition: Let there be similar or larger than yours competition; offering a service or product equal or similar to your company: stay tuned to what is happening in the market and what the needs or desires of the client. This gives you more opportunities to serve you . Just remember to always be true to your values and your business.
- Do not be afraid: Innova whenever possible. If your company offers a product or service successful, there is always the possibility to innovate and meet other expectations, desires and numbers. And when it comes to commemorative dates, innovate can be a differentiating factor to be exploited. For more tips visit http://wordgrill.com/.