The intrinsic and extrinsic motivation are vital in today ‘s business . Having a team wanting to move, work and innovate, with the right atmosphere are basic elements for the proper functioning of any project and compliance goals.
Concepts of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
Let’s disclose what exactly the intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and move without delay to discuss some useful and practical tips to work properly.
A valid definition of intrinsic motivation refers to the conduct of a person who takes you to a particular activity without external or extrinsic stimuli . In other words, it is oneself that decides to do something without external aid of any kind.
Extrinsic motivation can be defined as an activity whose motivation is not from the individual himself . On the contrary, it is attached to external contingencies such as the obligation, positive or negative reinforcement or the pursuit of goals.
Tips for proper intrinsic motivation and extrinsic
Lets look at some tricks you can use to use the intrinsic and extrinsic motivation appropriately and effectively.
Remember at all times that with a well applied extrinsic motivation, intrinsic can mobilize and take presence in the mind of the person, so both are very important and complementary:
- Creating a climate of communication : If you manage to create a good communication climate in your company will achieve a formidable extrinsic motivation. It shows the possibilities of listening, learning, contribute ideas and pose new challenges.
- Being a benchmark : If you are an example to your employees, you will serve them for inspiration and you will achieve a magnificent extrinsic motivation. Listen, support, recognizes the work of others and works as anyone.
- Be innovative : Thanks to innovation can also achieve great extrinsic motivation. Create new, concerns, creative infrastructure, coaching. Do not forget to be the last to advance your mission.
- Move constantly : To win intrinsic motivation, move. Do not stop, do not despair and walk forward at all times.
- Raises achievable goals : If you are thinking of impossible goals and you will achieve not create frustration. However, the motivation takes place with challenging but achievable goals.
- Raises questions about your goals : Always think about what you do and why. For proper intrinsic motivation, not lose sight of your goals and thus not stray off the path.
- The action causes inspiration : think the action facilitates inspiration. Intrinsic motivation will allow you to have good ideas while acting and continued on the road. Sitting on a sofa, watching television all day, few people have managed to create something worthy of being considered.
- Trust yourself : Another good example of intrinsic motivation is confidence in yourself. It acts as honest and professional judgment you will achieve security and performance of your work.
- Plan your tasks : Not having proper planning can generate anxiety and stress. If you know what you do and when you do so it will be easier to carry out your task.
With these nine recipes get a proper intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, what you seek to achieve your personal goals and provide you achieve your career goals; and even more importantly, you get to keep a positive and proactive to the challenges of life and work attitude.