What causes fitness models to look so fit and so good? Genes may have a part to play but really, its the hard work, the discipline and the workouts that give them the final look. The reason why fitness models are good at what they do, which is looking good, is because they eat properly, they have determination and they exercise regularly.
Level of Determination
Determination is the first key to looking good. It stops you from failing, whatever it takes, even if it means having to forego that piece of delicious pecan pie. It stops you from giving in to your temptation. Determination is what will drive you to perform a workout even when you’re way too tired, or you’d rather watch TV. Its what prevents you from backing down from your goals.
Good workouts aren’t enough to acquire the body that you desire. To put it simply, without eating right, you aren’t going to look your best, even if you work out now until forever. Correct any improper eating habits.
A good workout is extremely important if your goal is to look like a fitness model, as you’ll need the right kinds of exercises to help you lose fat and get muscle.
* Develop a Plan: Fitness model always know what the workout will demand of them prior to beginning. Never start working out being ignorant of what you’ll have to finish by the end of the session. Plan workouts very early so that you can track your results to see how the progression is going.
* Perform Compound Exercises: To get the maximum benefits from a workout, its important that you’re performing compound exercises like squats, presses, dead lifts, lunges, rows, pulls, step-ups, and others.
This is because you want to target all your muscles during a session.
* Isolate Your Isolation Exercises: Perform isolation exercises like bicep curls and triceps extensions just before finishing a session. Otherwise, if performed before the compound exercises, you’ll tire your muscles out and the compound exercises will not be as effective.
* Keep Split Routines Balanced: It isn’t odd for a fitness professional to split up a workout. Often, the workout is broken down into upper and lower body workouts. Its perfectly fine, as long as each muscle group is respected and worked out equally. Keep your splits balanced and its perfectly fine to do so.
* Do Cardio Exercises Last: When you warm up, remember that you’re just warming up, not tiring yourself out. Do simple cardio exercises for no more than ten to fifteen minutes. If you do them for too long, you’ll get too tired and wont be able to exert your full potential into doing the weight training. On the other hand, when you perform the cardio exercises after the weight training, you’re ensuring that the energy provided for the exercises is coming off of fat from your body.
* Not Every Workout Must Go Full Bore: Fitness models will try never to miss a workout session, unless it isn’t possible not to. That being said, its not necessary that they have the same amount of enthusiasm or commitment every workout. Models have low energy and bad hair days too. If, one day, your energy level is lower than on other days, you should try to do the workout regardless. Just don’t perform it at full intensity; a bit less than normal is perfect, as your body will have some rest. Just remember to give it your all during the next session.
* Workout Just Enough: Most beginners, and even some others, tend to exercise for long periods of time every session. After a certain point, you’ll lose motivation because of the long routines. Your session at the gym shouldn’t be taking more than an hour at a time. Go in, work out, and go home. Trying to lengthen your workouts until exhaustion is self defeating.
After a while, change up your routines so that you’re always interested and don’t lose motivation. Remember to mark down the progress. Keep your aspirations as well as goals reasonable and keep it fun; you’ll enjoy becoming healthy then! Whether its because you dream of becoming a fitness model or simply looking and feeling better about yourself, you’ll get results if you have determination.