How to dress for a job interview? Surely presented you the opportunity to attend an interview to apply for a job, or some similar situation. We can get very nervous by the mere fact that we are going to question and evaluate. As if this were not enough, we have to choose the outfit with which we will know and judge, what can be more stressful than the interview itself.
We should not complicate So, the most important is:
- Do not dress like us would dress party or for a night out, which is somewhat formal does not mean we have to exaggerate.
- The dress should be in sober colors , the typical black, gray, brown, blue. Always use one of those colors as a base and then add some other color details.
- Not necessarily must wear heels, if they are so high that you can not walk well, you’d better use bajitos shoes.
- If you decide to wear slippers, other than those of the antrum. N or shiny or extravagant colors, try to be smooth.
- Choose a simple bag, which is not stamped or call much attention.
Depending on the company to which you apply, you can use skirt or pants. If you know that the job will not be
- correct to wear a skirt, not use it for the interview. If yes you will take skirt, of course it is up to the knees and tights, black or skin color.
- Prohibited sequins and glitter, repeat, not going to dive.
- The makeup as natural as possible, also without glare or strong colors, try to apply brown, gray or black shadows.
- If your future job is in fashion, you have more freedom to use accessories or replacement trend, if not, avoid show that “these fashion”, no one will be interested when hiring you.
Here we put together two simple options to dress the job interview:
Option # 1: Long skirt sober color (gray) with black stockings or transparent color, a touch of bright color like green blouse, coat the same color as the skirt. Black, simple and formal bag. Simple black high shoes.
Option # 2: dress pants black, black jacket, blouse with simple ornamental style. Low heeled shoes . Formal bag. Lip color skin.
The most important thing is: do not get nervous and feel comfortable with the clothes we use.