The heels or the famous slippers, have played a very important role in the femininity of the woman being an object that represents sensuality, elegance and often important women know that when you get the heels, completely changed our look and we feel safer.
Tips to wear heels
The heels lengthen your legs, and make us stand in a more straight, we automatically put rightists, but all these qualities give us the shoes, we pay a price, and this is called pain. How can we alleviate it ?, there are some ways to remove the pain, but there are also ways of getting used to it.
Let’s look at these tips:
– Choose heels that have the wide needle, these are much easier to walk on and keep the balance, first get used to using this type because it does not feel discomfort will be easier to pass high heels. It is a mistake to start practicing with shoes 12 cm high, you can hurt and even there will your illusion.
– The size of high shoes may be different than your regular size, it is usually more convenient to use half size too small, you probably have not tried, but I feel safer when walking, as they adjust to your foot and take the plunge you will not come out.
– We recommend using cushioned insoles to help the foot to not feel so stiff and do not hurt yourself with all your weight onto your hard shoe.
Tips to wear heels
– Being all day with heels, you feel your calves hurt you, that’s the hardest working muscle to keep stable in high shoes, so if you go to the gym, remember to exercise them more than usual so they are strong and withstand your day in heels. Massage this muscle at the end of the day.
– A tip to ease the pain of your feet after wearing high heels, is to raise your legs and place them on the wall recharged upwards, this helps improve circulation and you deshinchen quickly.
– Will help also dip them in hot water and massage them with cream before bed.
– The best and worst advice at a time, is used. It will always be painful if you try not accustom your foot.
In fact, there are many theories of the damage that can cause the heels to your spine, bones of your feet, your knees, and more, so if you do not want to reach older and suffer aches or pains, avoid wear heels altogether. The beauty costs, but also, beauty is health. Visit http://wikimodel.org/ for more.