The possibilities of smartphones increasingly leave us more interesting functionalities for our day to day. Drivexone is an example of this: an app that lets you knows details of your car as its location, the gasoline that remains or statistics about your travel, among others.
However, this service is not free, but we will have to make an initial outlay other than a small monthly fee.
Drivexone comes from Vodafone
After the purchase of ONO, Vodafone is being the protagonist of new projects and services for its customers. One of them is Drivexone, this application with interesting functions like:
- Check the location of your car, whether it is parked or whether someone is driving it
- Check fuel levels
- Receive alerts if driving is not safe (for example, if your child picks up the car and is stepping too far)
- Receive alerts if there are possible faults
- Display a travel history, with statistics such as the route taken, kilometers traveled, average speed and duration
- With Drivexone, your smartphone will allow you to know all the relevant information of your car
What do I need to enjoy Drivexone?
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, Drivexone is not free but comes with a launch offer that you can enjoy during the first year. Thanks to this promotion we will pay 59 euros for the device (20 euros below its usual price) and we will have free quotas during the first 12 months. After this period, the monthly cost will be 3 euros per month.
You may also like to read : Blackberry New Tablet In Conjunction With Samsung And Ibm
To use Drivexone you will need a device to connect it to the OBD port of your car, which will have integrated GPS and a data SIM to transmit the information to your smartphone. This gadget is compatible with most vehicles manufactured from 2001, while for the application you will need to have an Android 2.3 and later smartphone or iOS 8.0 onwards.