The Kremlin diet is one of the most popular and effective. With its help, you can lose 5-10 kg for the whole cycle and more, without having to exhaust yourself with hunger and count calories. By observing this diet, you will always find something to eat even at a party or a cafe.
The essence of Kremlin diet
The whole principle of the Kremlin diet is to limit the use of carbohydrates. At the very beginning, their number is reduced to a minimum, and then gradually increases.
Basically, the body draws energy from carbohydrates and fats. Their restriction in the diet leads to activation of the fat burning process. Although the Kremlin diet restricts only the amount of carbohydrates, fats can be consumed in any quantity.
Proteins mainly serve for the construction of tissues. Their use of the diet does not limit, due to this, it is well combined with physical exertion.
Every day, losing weight should drink from 1.5 liters of clean water a day. This rule is important for improving metabolism and removing remnants from processing proteins from the body.
Each product in the Kremlin diet is estimated in points. They have appropriated absolutely everything and it is their number that must be controlled. This is great news for those who do not like to count calories. By the way, it should be noted that such an approach can at first shock. For example, one of your breakfasts can in total give only 2-3 points, but the caloric content should be equal to the daily rate. Do not be frightened and worried, as this does not prevent you from throwing off extra pounds.
One point in the Kremlin diet is one gram of carbohydrates. To calculate the cost of eating you can use tables or quickly calculate yourself. To do this, enough carbohydrate in the product for a hundred grams.
Check This Out: Analysis Of Bulletproof Or Bulletproof Diet
Advantages and disadvantages of Kremlin Diet
The Kremlin diet has gained wide popularity and has a number of advantages, thanks to which many lose weight with it. To begin with, this nutrition system has proven effective. With its help, you can lose more than 10 kg for the entire period. And this is without starvation and harm to the body. This implies another plus – you can eat as much as you want. There are no restrictions on the size of portions or the number of meals.
Another advantage is the opportunity to diversify the menu as much as possible. Your diet is not limited to a small list of allowed products. You can eat whatever you want, just in the case of carbohydrates you need to severely restrict yourself, and then only during the first stage.
Excluding most of the carbohydrates from the diet, you will not only get rid of those extra pounds but also improve your health. Elimination of sugar and confectionery products will benefit the skin, hair, and nails.
By cons, you can only include a rigid restriction in the sweet (because it is the most expensive by points) and a relatively high price for products. The basis of the diet consists of meat and fish, which are much more expensive than the usual sources of carbohydrates. In addition, there are no shortcomings in the diet.
In principle, the basic requirements are already clear from the description of the diet. You need to eat fewer carbohydrates and control their quantity by means of scores. But the fact that the restrictions are hard to eat fat and carbohydrates do does not mean that you can overeat. Watch for the volume and regularity of meals. There are best 5-6 times a day in small or medium portions. Two or three doses should be basic and can be made voluminous, and everything else – snacks in small quantities.
One of the advantages of the Kremlin diet is the absence of restrictions on overnight snacks. The main thing is that the last meal should be 2-3 hours before bedtime. It turns out that if you go to bed at 12 am, then dinner at 9 pm will be quite normal. This is a huge plus for people with night shifts.
There is the last time 2-3 hours before sleep – an important rule and for the normal operation of the digestive tract. An absence of fasting before bed will save you from many problems with the stomach and intestines.
In addition to those already listed, there are a few more rules to keep in mind:
- Compliance with water balance. Do not forget to drink plain purified water throughout the day. The body should receive 1.5-2 liters of free fluid. Different teas, coffee, and drinks do not go into this volume.
- Go in for sports. Using a large amount of protein is best to start practicing. It does not have to be a workout in the gym. Make daily walks for an hour or more, start running in the mornings or evenings, sign up for a dance or a swimming pool. In general, any type of physical activity is suitable.
- In addition, use of vitamin-mineral complexes. Given that in the first few weeks the amount of carbohydrates is very limited, the body can receive less of the trace elements that it needs. This is due to the fact that a significant amount of them is contained in fruits, vegetables, and cereals, which are rich in carbohydrates and therefore eaten in small quantities.
- Despite the lack of clear prohibitions limit the consumption of very spicy and salty foods, various purchased sauces and fried. Given that any diet is a stress for the stomach and body, such precautions will help to avoid possible problems with the stomach.
- It is better to give up sausages and sausages. These products cost only a few balls or nothing at all, but it is still desirable to abandon their use. Often they are rich in carbohydrates and harmful preservatives, besides it is not the most useful food for the stomach.
- Learn to enjoy the diet. It may seem stupid, but this is the most important thing. Having learned this, you will save yourself from breakdowns and the subsequent return to the previous food and skipped kilograms.
Doing sports is one of the rules of the Kremlin, which is necessary for effective weight loss.
As mentioned above, the list of prohibited products includes all products containing many carbohydrates, these are:
- bread and rolls;
- cookies, cakes, and cakes;
- pastilles, marshmallows;
- chocolate and sweets;
- beer and cider;
- liqueurs, vermouths and a number of wines;
- cereals, especially rice;
In 2-3 weeks after the start of the diet in the menu, you can enter a little buckwheat and other cereals, legumes. They are rich in various vitamins and minerals and are beneficial to the body. But remember that the daily rate should be small to “squeeze” in the allowed number of points.
In limited quantities you can:
- some wines and other alcoholic beverages;
- Canned goods.
Many products from this group should be limited in the first stages, but then you can choose the most “inexpensive” and enter into the menu in normal quantities. For example, pumpkin, tomato, and zucchini cost only 4 y. That is 100 g. Therefore, you can safely eat 300 g or more of these vegetables, even at the very beginning of the diet, and after a month and all 500 g.
The following products can be eaten in almost any quantity:
- a fish;
- dairy and sour-milk products;
- dry wine.
The Kremlin diet consists of 4 stages, which gradually replace each other. With each period, you need to increase the number of carbohydrates consumed.
- The first stage imposes the greatest limitations. It takes about 2-3 weeks (depending on the rate of weight loss). At this time, the diet is limited to only 20-30 points per day, so basically you will eat meat, fish and dairy products. During this period, you can throw off 2-3 to 10 kg, depending on the initial weight and physical activity.
- The second stage lasts 1-2 months. During this period, add 5 points to the daily ration once a week. If at the 4-week diet in the day you eat 20 y. e., then at the beginning of the fifth week, increase this amount to 25 y. e., and on the sixth week to 30 points and so on. Gradually increase the number of vegetables and fruits on the menu, add little nuts.
- The duration of the third stage is 2-3 months. In this period weekly add 10 points to the daily menu. The scheme as in the third stage – every seven days + 10 cup / per day. The maximum number of points is 60.
- The fourth stage is aimed at returning to the old food, but the ration remains still low-carbohydrate. This period serves to consolidate the result.
Entering and leaving the diet
To avoid failures during a diet the correct “input” will help. For a week or two, start gradually to abandon the sweet, flour and cereals. A smooth rejection of carbohydrates will help you get used to the limitations.
A smooth entrance to the diet is important for the sweet tooth. With a sharp rejection of your favorite desserts, you may have an irresistible desire to eat something forbidden. The craving for sweets can even act like a strong sense of hunger, so approach the diet gradually. The less stress for the body and your psyche, the better.
The fourth stage can be considered an exit from the diet. At this time, there is a gradual return to the normal diet. To fix the result, it is better to further limit the use of fast carbohydrates in the form of sugar, a lot of bread and rolls, cakes, etc. It is best to come to a balanced diet, this will save the result for as long as possible and will be beneficial to overall health.
The Kremlin diet is quite loyal to the body, but still has a number of contraindications. It should be abstained from:
- pregnant and lactating;
- children and adolescents;
- people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, kidney and cardiovascular system.
If in doubt, whether you can adhere to this system, better consult with your doctor. In case you begin to feel unwell at one of the stages, you must stop the diet and gradually return to normal diet.
Menu for the week
The first two periods of this system are the most restrictive in carbohydrates. In this regard, it can be difficult to rearrange and correctly compose a menu of the Kremlin diet for the first weeks. It is necessary to carefully calculate the number of points used per day and not eat more than necessary. To start losing weight was easier, below is an approximate daily diet for 7 days.
At the first stage, you can simply repeat 2-3 times the menu of the Kremlin diet for a week. And during the second period, add more vegetables to the diet and other sources of carbohydrates.
This week’s menu does not include volumes of meat, fish and other products valued at 0 y. e. But the weight of foods in which there are carbohydrates is given. It is necessary that you know how many points you spend per day and could replace some dishes with others.
MONDAY (25.1 points)
- Breakfast: any fish baked in foil and 200 g of salad from tomato and cucumber.
- Snack 1: 150 grams of bold/low-fat cottage cheese.
- Lunch: boiled beef, vegetable soup 250 g.
- Snack 2: two boiled eggs.
- Dinner: baked fish and 200 ml of kefir.
TUESDAY (22.5 points)
- Breakfast: fried chicken fillet, 100 grams of tomato.
- Snack 1: Celery greens 200 g.
- Lunch: turkey in any form, tomato soup 250 g.
- Snack 2: 200 ml of kefir.
- Dinner: fried or baked fish.
WEDNESDAY (26 points)
- Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese 200 g.
- Snack 1: 100 grams of hard cheese.
- Lunch: chicken broth with pieces of fillet, 200 g of baked eggplant.
- Snack 2: 100 g pumpkin puree.
- Dinner: 200 ml of kefir, boiled fish.
THURSDAY (24.2 points)
- Breakfast: baked cauliflower 200 g, baked in foil hake.
- Snack 1: 150 grams of cottage cheese.
- Lunch: 250 g of mushroom soup, pork in any form.
- Snack 2: two boiled eggs.
- Dinner: chicken in any form, 100 grams of hard cheese.
FRIDAY (24, 2 Points)
- Breakfast: fried eggs of 3 eggs and 50 grams of hard cheese.
- Snack 1: low-fat cottage cheese 150 g.
- Lunch: 200 g of fried zucchini, baked beef.
- Snack 2: Tomatoes 250 g.
- Supper: boiled or baked fish, 100 g of Bulgarian pepper.
SATURDAY (26, 4 points)
- Breakfast: boiled chicken, 200 ml of kefir.
- Snack 1: Pumpkin purees 150 g
- Lunch: chicken or fish broth with pieces of meat/fish, 100 g of salad from white cabbage.
- Snack 2: chicken liver 200 g.
- Dinner: chicken in any form and 150 grams of tomatoes.
Keep Reading: http://magazinemi.com/tomato-and-cheese-toast-recipe/
SUNDAY (22, 2 points)
- Breakfast: 200 grams of cauliflower, baked fish.
- Snack 1: two boiled eggs.
- Lunch: 250 grams of tomato soup, beef in any form.
- Snack 2: low-fat cottage cheese 150 grams
- Dinner: fried or baked fish.